Do you want to work in a Research & Development team which is continuously busy with the maintenance and improvement for state of the art high-tech printer series?
- Process running changes on mechanical point of view
- Create completely dimensioned documentation for -mainly- sheet metal parts and injection moulding
- Investigate changes and propose solutions and carry them out
- Advise for structure changes to support the changes
- Support engineering in new developments
The VarioPrint production series is the most productive digital monochrome presses in their class. Gemini Instant Duplex technology, the duplex printer series takes monochrome print speed to new heights. With ultra-fast speed and benchmark reliability, print professionals can take on more jobs and turn them around faster, enter profitable new markets like digital book printing, expand services and do more with less all while reducing costs and environmental impact. The result is a win-win proposition that delivers business stimulus benefits, expands opportunities, and optimizes resources and investment protection.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of work experience in a multidisciplinary environment in a high-tech industry
- Knowledge of and experience with CAD experience (CoCreate Creo Elements/Direct Modeling), (NX is appreciated) as well as Product Lyfecyle Management
- Affinity with creativity to process changes
- Must like to investigate practical solutions within small boundaries (change locally)
- Insight on cost aspects of solutions proposed.
- To be successful the candidate can work independent in a multidisciplinary team, is pro-active, has good communicational skills
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English.
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct